I use organic ingredients as much as I can when I cook. You can find all of the ingredients for this recipe in any Whole Foods store, ‘green-organic’ section of your local super market. Let’s get cookin’!
- 2 large eggs (cage free if possible)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Few thin slices of Red Onion
- 1/2 medium Zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 ounce fresh Goat Cheese
- 1 Roasted Red Pepper from a jar, chopped
- Small handful fresh herbs such as parsley and chives, roughly chopped
Beat eggs and season well. Heat oil in a small cast iron or other ovenproof skillet and cook onion and zucchini 2 to 3 minutes to soften. Add eggs and cook 1 to 2 minutes until almost set. Dot with goat cheese and roasted red pepper, then sprinkle with herbs. Place under broiler until golden, 2 to 3 minutes.