It’s Friday and we would like to continue to encourage you to “Pay it Forward”! Did you try any of the ideas we last Friday (08-08-14)? Maybe you came up with your own random act of kindness to pay forward? We would love to hear your stories! Visit us at
Here are 10 more ideas to help you get started, or simply to jog your own inspiration.
1. When someone wants to repay you for something, ask him or her to pay it forward.
2. Become a mentor or tutor to someone in need.
3. Donate your old eyeglasses at your local Lens Crafter’s for the ‘One Sight’ program.
4. Hug a friend for no reason. Let them know how important they are.
5. Take the time to teach someone a skill you know.
6. Gather your old books and donate them to your local library.
7. Be a courteous driver. Let people merge in front of you.
8. If you see a couple taking a selfie, offer to take the picture for them.
9. Stand up for someone and be a voice for those who need help. Often the powerless, the homeless, the neglected in our world need someone to speak up for them.
10. Teach others how to make a difference in this world by setting a good example every day.