You be the judge. Here are some of the superior qualities wheatgrass juice contains. It had us at, “reverses gray hair”.
*Check out the wheatgrass juice combinations too!
• Greatly increases energy levels when consumed daily.
• A beauty treatment that slows down the aging process. Wheatgrass juice will cleanse your blood and help rejuvenate aging cells, slowing the aging process way down, making you feel more alive right away.
• Help tighten loose and sagging skin.
• Turns gray hair to its natural color again. 🙂
• Restores fertility and promotes youthfulness.
• Stimulates the thyroid gland, correcting obesity, indigestion, and many other physically uncomfortable complaints.
• Restores alkalinity to the blood. The juice’s abundance of alkaline minerals helps reduce over-acidity in the blood. *Cancer cells can’t survive in a body that is slightly more alkaline.
• Is a powerful detoxifier, and liver and blood protector. The enzymes and amino acids found in wheatgrass can protect us from carcinogens like no other food or medicine.
• Wheatgrass is remarkably similar to our own blood. The second important nutritional aspect of chlorophyll is its remarkable similarity to hemoglobin, the compound that carries oxygen in the blood.
• It is soothing and healing for cuts, burns, scrapes, rashes, poison ivy, athlete’s foot, insect bites, boils, sores, open ulcers, tumors, and so on. Use as a poultice and replace every two to four hours.
• Works as a sleep aide. Merely place a tray of living wheatgrass near the head of your bed. It will enhance the oxygen in the air and generate healthful negative ions to help you sleep more soundly.
• Sweetens your breath and firms and tightens your gums. Simply gargle with the juice.
• Neutralizes toxic substances like cadmium, nicotine, strontium, mercury, and polyvinyl chloride.
Here are some of our favorite Wheatgrass juice combinations:
Take 1 oz. (30ml) of Wheatgrass juice and add the juices from the fruit and vegetable recipes below. Honey is optional.
- 2-3 Carrots + Apples + Cucumber
- 2-3 Cucumbers + 1-2 stalks of Celery + a handful of Parsley
- 1 Tomato
- 2 Apples
- 1/2 Lemon
Do you have a favorite wheatgrass juice combination? Care to Share?